TMPLTS provides visual workshop templates for facilitators who use Miro and Mural as their collaboration tools. The mission is to enable everyone to be able to deliver visual workshops and activities in a fun and engaging format.
The company was brand new so the brand and website needed to built from the ground up.
Key requirements were:
- Define the brand and business values
- Create a sitemap and wireframes based on audience use cases
- Write benefit-oriented copy for the whole site
- Design the visuals for each page, incl. responsive behaviours and interactions
- Create a styleguide
- Work with a developer to bring it all to life
The TMPLTS website is up and running!
It was incredibly satisfying to work on this from start to finish, and I'm sincerely proud of not only the visual style of the brand, but also the behind-the-scenes process that took the project from A-Z.
A visual and playful Miro board designed to collect feedback on individual workshop sessions and overall event impressions.
A joyful brand identity, website and Instagram content schedule for the CNVS illustration library.